B20K is an HDMI 2.0 booster designed to extend 4k×2k@60Hz 4:4:4 signal up to 20m, and 4k×2k@30Hz signal up to 35m over HDMI2.0 cables, being powered by HDMI source, and the HDMI cables should support 18Gbps.
- Supports HDMI2.0, HDCP2.2 compliant.
- The total transmission distance of 4k@60Hz 4:4:4 signal is up to 20m, and the maximum distance from HDMI output to display supports 10m.
- The total transmission distance of 4k@30Hz signal is up to 35m, and the maximum distance from HDMI output to display supports 15m.
- The total transmission distance of 1080p signal is up to 50m, and the maximum distance from HDMI output to display supports 30m.
- ▪ No need of any external power supply, simplifying the installation and operation.
CV2.0 K 1.4 4K HDMI Repeater
The CV2.0K1.4 is an ultra thin HDMI signal manager. It is designed to enhance the compatibility between HDMI sources and displays to match more display device. The transmission of 4k×2k@60Hz (max) signal from source to display is up to 15m. Beside straight-through HDMI transmission, the EDID bypass function ensures the best resolution of displays. No need of any external power supply, simplifying the installation and operation.
- Input supports HDCP 2.2.
- Supports EDID bypass and auto input resolution detection, make sure the best resolution of display device.
- The transmission of 4k@60Hz 4:2:0 signal from source to display is up to 15m.
- No need of any external power supply, simplifying the installation and operation.
MUK44A-N 4K 4×4 HDMI 2.0 Matrix Switcher
MUK44A is a professional 4K 4×4 HDMI2.0 Matrix Switcher with 4 HDMI inputs, 4 HDMI outputs, and 4 SPDIF audio outputs, which is designed for switching four HDMI2.0 and HDCP2.2 compliant signals. It also provides powerful EDID management to ensure reliable AV distribution and routing.
You can control the unit via the front panel, IR, RS232, TCP/IP and web-based GUI.
- 4 SPDIF ports provide de-embedded HDMI audio output;
- Supports 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4 & 1080p 3D signals;
- Supports HDMI 2.0, HDCP2.2 compatible, and is backward compatible to the earlier versions;
- Transmits 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4 signal up to 16.4 feet (5m) via HDMI port;
- Provides powerful EDID management, built-in EDID can be invoked via DIP switcher on rear panel, RS232 command or web-based GUI;
- Controllable via front panel button, IR, RS232, TCP/IP or web-based GUI;
- LCD screen shows real-time I/O connection status;
- Convenient firmware upgrade through Micro USB port;
- Easy installation with rack-mounting design.